Forum

Forum Home > Frankeys Blog > Earth Keeper

Frankey Craig
Site Owner

You need Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

The journey of this mandala took me back to our first incarnations on Earth when we were all fabulous, free, Creators!

First, I saw all of our spirits connected and communicating as a collective. I saw us living in Oneness with the Creator until we decided to separate for our own individual experiences of consciousness so that we could all come back to our soul energy with so many stories and great wisdom that would help our souls to evolve to higher dimensions of consciousness.

The Creator gave us free will and began to create for us. Dimensions, planets, stars, solar systems, entire galaxies and universes for us to explore ourselves in many different bodies and many different environments. Each solar system has it’s own course and plan. Each solar system represents an opportunity for development, advancement, and growth.

The only thing we had to do was to leave all of our memories with our souls so that our human consciousness could experience life with fresh eyes each time. Every time our consciousness merges back with our soul energy all of that information transfers over for the soul to integrate and evolve with.

When each of us awakens and sees that we are God/The Creator/Source at the core of our Being the veil begins to drop and we start to recognize the deep underlying oneness that infuses all living Beings on earth. The process of awakening on earth is extremely intense, all of the Masters have been the Light to shine the way for us.

Even though it was hard to let go of our memories and connection to eachother we all agreed as a collective that we wished to grow and evolve so we made this agreement to forget.

The Earth is an expression of the Creator/the Divine Mind with its own laws, its own plan, and its own evolution. She is a living Being and has chosen to be our Mother for this cycle of incarnations.

When we first began to incarnate on Earth we did not have human bodies, we were part of the elemental kingdom and worked with Angels creating the natural world you see today. Allow yourself to explore within your imagination for a moment and remember who you were in those times. You were builders, creators, seeders. Your consciousness had not yet attached itself to any material form but you loved Earth and felt compelled to become a nurturer of her growth. She was a planet rich in vegetation, with green forests, endless oceans and a flourishing animal kingdom that made you want to come back again and again.

You made a soul contract with the Earth to become an Earth Keeper. Your journeys and evolution became entwined.

Over time your physical body became more dense and compact and your consciousnesses became more focussed. You became more aware of yourself as an ‘’I’’, as a separate entity and the energies of duality began to take a hold, which meant that, for a long time, we all believed in the illusions that it creates.

“Being human means to be a bridge between widely varying realms of consciousness. In the forging of that bridge lies the hope for an expansion of consciousness in all the realms of the spirit world. Even the highest evolved realm in the spirit world gains an impulse of growth and renewal from the great experiment on earth. Humans are able to explore the extremes of light and dark, and eventually recognize the oneness behind all forms and appearances. When human beings attain this consciousness of oneness within, they become conscious creators on earth, and their presence will have a transformative and healing effect on all living creatures they come in contact with”. - Jeshua.net

Now, in this day and age, we are in the midst of a huge evolutionary cycle and each of us is beginning to remember our collective role as an Earth Keeper.

We are each remembering and becoming a conscious creators once again. We are truly learning to manifest ourselves in realms both light and dark, without losing ourselves in either of them. We are seeds of consciousness that are transformative for the planet.

Major shifts and great changes are occurring in the collective consciousness of humans and we are ready to stand together to protect and nurture this planet that we have a soul contract with.

My last mandala painting was of a Bee Hive. Their message to us ‘’ Earth is your Hive’’. The bee’s are sharing their message of creating a New Earth through teamwork and community just as they do. They teach us to stand strong and trust what we believe and when to protect the collective and when to nurture the Hive.

I worked within the green spectrum with this mandala. It felt fitting to add a small amount of blue to really help balance out the overall energy of the painting.

Here are some key insights about the colour green:

“Green is a Feminine Color and is composed of Blue and Yellow. Green is an Earth color- abundance, growth and life- with North-East as it's direction. Green moves in the Soul, with powers of decision making, structuring and spanning the bridge of the Physical Body with the Spiritual Body. It is excellent for lovers and for families and mostly for the whole of society. Green wants abundance for all and tolerance, acceptance and a fair balance of giving and receiving. Green is comforting, soothing and builds a thriving structure. It is the Growth of the earth the abundance of life and it wants to be all inclusive. It is the best color when you need to increase acceptance, tolerance and forgiveness; the actions of Love”. - oldearth.com

GREEN relates to the HEART chakra. This chakra relates to love / self love. That is to say the ability to give and take unconditionally. When balanced we are able to give this love and also to love and nurture ourselves, warts and all.

From a colour therapy perspective Green is a balancing colour, in the middle of the visible spectrum. The higher three colours are known as the "cool" colours and are calming in effect, the lower three are known as the "warm" colours and have a stimulating effect. Green is the balance between these two.

Because there is also some blue in this painting I would like to mention this relates to the throat chakra and is activating trust and communication. Blue is the colour of the sky and sea nd has a calming effect on the mind and body. Blue conveys a sense of trust, loyalty, cleanliness, and understanding.

Lastly, I want to mention the reason I use the gold leaf paint in many of my mandalas is because this is the colour of Service. It contains a very spiritual energy and activates us to awaken further. It is the colour of enlightenment and divine protection. It guides you to your highest good. It is divine guidance. Providing you with protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, and intuition.

I feel the meaning of these colours really emphasize the message this mandala is sharing with us all.

GAIA BLESSING

With you Great Mother Earth

We transform

With you GAIA, we now serve

With you Earth Mother

We now return to Divine Love

With you GAIA

We now become Light

With you Mother Earth

We are now One

With you GAIA

We now heal ourselves

With you Mother Earth

We now awaken again

Now, you too, Great Mother Earth

are healed

Heaven is where we stand

We now stand with you our

beloved Mother Earth

Adam C. Hall

www.earthkeeper.US

Lets step into our Earth Keeper roles and become a collective of conscious Creators!

This mandala painting is on a 24x24 inch canvas. I have used gold leaf liquid, matte acrylic paints. Smudged with dragons blood and white sage (AKA red sage).

Art of Meditation Mandala Info

--

Sending Endless Rainbow Blessings,

Frankey 

More about Frankey

December 15, 2016 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.