UK Sacred Heart Tour
|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
posted by Kat Day
The UK Sacred Heart Tour (part one of the European SacredTour), brings you 8 days of powerful alchemical transformation for yourmind-body-spirit. Visiting the ancient sites of Stonehenge, Glastonbury Tor andAvebury stone circle we remember the ancient wisdom. Meditating in the cropcircles and connecting with the new energies coming in at this time, we expandinto our potential.
OPENING THE SACRED HEART
JOURNEYING THROUGH THE EYES OF SOURCE
LET GO INTO BEING
H I G H L I G H T S
• Private meditation and sunrise visit to Stonehenge.
• Experience key vortex points in Glastonbury including theTor, Wearyall Hill,Glastonbury Abbey and the Mary Magdalene Chapel. Plusexclusive private time in Abbots Kitchen, (Sound Chamber).
• Connect with the Isle of Avalon and the Light Cityanchored in Glastonbury
• Crop Circles: experience the temporary temples thatconnect the Earth and stars.
• Light Language day workshop: learn the sacred language ofcreation.
• SACRED SOUNDS CONCERT with Yantara; harmonic overtones andcrystal bowls.
• Stay in the heart of Glastonbury, enjoy the livelyalternative community.
Y O U R F A C I L I T A T O R S
Clare Russell: Clare helps people reconnect with theirintuitive self and reignite their heart wisdom.
Yantara Jiro: Yantara is a visionary, inspirational leader,singer and explorer of Sound and Consciousness.
B O O K I N G
The investment for the tour is £1,444 for sharedaccommodation, (£1,700 for a single room). For your tour reservation we ask forpayment in 2 stages; the 1st payment of £800 is to be made by April 10th, andthe balance is payable by May 10th. Included in the costs is: 8 nightsaccommodation & breakfasts, site entrances fees, travel during the trip andguiding into the depth of these sacred sites. The cost excludes internationalflights.
NOTE: This tour is the first part of the 3-part SacredEuropean Tour, including the Bosnian Pyramids New
Earth Tour and Croatian Island Sound Retreat.
For more information please visit our website:www.sacreddestinations.org
Or contact Clare Russell:
call +44 (0)117 973 7635 or +44 (0)7966 253111